Sunday 13 May 2012

Hubpages : The story so far

As I have been a member of Hubpages.com for a couple of months I thought that the first post of this blog should explain what has happened so far.
Why choose Hubpages ?
When I decided to start writing and sharing ideas, the next logical step was to look for the appropriate platform.
hubpages_logo
As I was Googling I noticed that three names kept being recommended. Hubpages, Squidoo and Infobarrel. As with most things on the internet it is difficult to get a definitive answer on which platform is the best, so I just looked at the general consensus and most people seemed really enthusiastic about Hubpages. It was fair to say from people’s comments that it scored well on both earning potential and social interaction.
Creating an account on Hubpages was really simple and the monetization side of things is really well integrated and intuitive.
So before I knew it I was creating my first Hub called ‘How to give praise assertively at work’. It took an hour and half to complete got me started with writing online.

No comments:

Post a Comment