Monday 14 May 2012

First ever Hubpage question

My first question on Hubpages
One of the accolades that can be achieved on Hubpages is related to Questions asked. In order to get this accolade you need to have asked at least 50 questions but unfortunately my number of questions up until today had been zero.
question_mark
I have answered a few questions so I roughly knew the format but I still hadn’t gone through the process of thinking up my own and actually publishing it.
Like most things in life, it pays to have a good strategy so I  decided to set some criteria for my questions. The criteria I settled on is as follows :
1. It has to be easy to answer
2. It needs to be emotive
3. It needs to be fun and make people want to comment
4. I have to find the subsequent responses personally interesting
So here was today’s question ‘If you could go back in time, what piece of wisdom would you give yourself ?.
I wasn’t sure what response this would get but I believed it matched the criteria I had set myself and would produce a wide range of interesting responses.
Results
The results so far have been good.I posted the question this morning and in the evening I had 20 views and 8 people that had answered my question.
To show my appreciation for the people that commented I followed them. Maybe a few of them will follow me back and my interaction with fellow hubbers will increase :-)
Thank you for reading today’s post. If you liked it please leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment