Thursday 22 November 2012

How to get a first class degree at University advice

Every student that goes to University or College would love to get a First Class Degree but for many the question is ‘How’.

When I went to University, I didn’t know any graduates let alone anyone that  had achieved a first, so when I gained my first class degree I had promised myself I would tell other people how to do it.
Graduates throwing hats

If you have visited this blog for the first time, I write articles on Hubpages.com under the name of iwriteforyou and there you can find my instructions and advice on ‘How to get a First Class Degree at University or College’.

This blog post is the ‘behind the scenes’ of the article and I am very pleased to announce it is doing really well. The article is on page 1 of Google, some students have commented and it is currently my most successful article.

If you want to get  first class degree or know someone that does, Please check out the article :‘How to get a First Class Degree at University or College’.

No comments:

Post a Comment